11th Annual Women's Leadership Conference
Moving to the Next Level
10 - 11 June, 2015
Westin New York at Times Square
New York, NY
10 - 11 June, 2015
Women now head some of the largest corporations in the US, yet women still lag men in advancement, compensation, and leadership. Indeed, the numbers and percentage of women at the highest corporate levels and board positions have remained constant. Women still face challenges in moving to senior positions in corporations.
At The Conference Board 11th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference, learn how women can move effectively to and through the executive levels of their organizations, seeking practical guidance from successful leaders.
Why You Should Attend
- Learn how leading companies utilize the expertise of both men and women to achieve success
- Understand the importance of setting up structures and strategies to ensure that women are considered for advancement
- Prepare for supporting women’s efforts through mentorship, sponsorship, marketing, and other activities
- Explore issues of creating a life of well-being and wisdom as a female leader
- Interact with other professionals who are involved in advancing women
Hear from an impressive line-up of successful women leaders, including:
- FEATURED KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Arianna Huffington, President and Editor-in-Chief, The Huffington Post
- Rebecca Shambaugh, Author, Make Room for Her
- Eileen Simon, Chief Franchise Integrity Officer, MasterCard Worldwide
- Ruth Bond, Vice President, Global Diversity and Inclusion, The Walt Disney Company
- Alice Avellanet, Director, Diversity & Inclusion, McGraw Hill Financial
- And more!
For more information download the agenda
Register by 5.1.15 and SAVE $200
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact email@example.com.
For marketing partnership opporunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.