Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
15th Annual Employee Health Care Conference
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Meet the high-performance health care challenge
The high-performance health care challenge still holds a top slot on business agendas nationwide. All aspects of health care are in flux. Rising costs pose a significant business risk now — and the excise tax is imminent. Investments in health care must have demonstrable value, fulfill varying roles in total rewards for different workforce groups — and, ultimately, support both business performance and a consumer grade employee experience.
In its 15th year, the Employee Health Care Conference will convene top employers and industry leaders to share case studies, best practices and practical next steps to help you define, achieve and sustain a high-performance health care program now and in the years ahead.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Strategies for success: The vision, the process, the practical plan
- A fresh look at performance: New analytics, insights and pathways to improvement
- Views from the health care industry: High performance and system transformation
- Exchanges in the spotlight: New ways to create value for employees and retirees
- …and more, from industry leaders and your peers.
- Market-focused solutions: Optimal network structures, contracting arrangements, delivery strategies
- A new wave in retiree medical: The business implications of change
- Tackling the big issues in health care: Is technology the answer?
- Creative health and productivity strategies, incentives and metrics
- Voluntary benefits: Rationale, design, implementation
- Up-to-the-minute regulatory, legal and political developments
For more information download the updated agenda
Interested in the San Diego Employee Health Care Conference? Click here
For SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES or for SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start networking now!
Join the Employee Health Care Experts LinkedIn Group to discuss the dramatic changes facing the industry with your fellow employee health care professionals before, during and after the conference.