Private Health Insurance Exchanges Conference
Attend Private Health Insurance Exchanges to learn how exchanges can provide benefits and cost savings to your organization.
07 - 08 October, 2014
This conference in approved for 8.5 HRCI credits
Companies of all sizes are moving to private exchanges as they offer benefits and cost-savings for both the employer and employee. Attend The Conference Board’s Private Health Exchanges to understand how private exchanges work and learn from leading organizations how to move your organization to a private exchange.
- Understanding Exchanges
- Potential Regulatory, Legislative and Judicial Changes
- Private Health Insurance Exchanges for Active Employees
- C-Suite Expectations
- Key Organizational Drivers for Exchange Success
- Preparing Your People for a Successful Exchange Transition: Education and Communication
- Using a Private Exchange to Tap Public Markets
- Employee Engagement: What Techniques Will Help Your Organization Ensure Employees Maximize the Opportunities an Exchange Provides
- The Role of Voluntary Benefits in an Exchange Environment
- Enabling Technology to Facilitate the Participant Experience
- Health Care Exchanges: Key Success Factors to Engage and Manage a Provider