10th Annual Succession Management Conference
This conference offers the ability to learn from leading organizations about new innovative approaches to redefining succession strategies that address the changing business needs of our organizations
28 - 29 October, 2014
New York Marriott Marquis Times Square
New York, NY
27 October, 2014
Diagnosing and Evaluating the Maturity of Your Succession Management Process
(Click to display details below)
28 - 29 October, 2014
2014 Succession Management Conference
(Details are being shown below)
TCB’s 2014 10th Annual Succession Management Conference: Rethinking Today's Sucession Strategies to Address Tomorrow's Business Reality
Identifying, selecting and developing talent to fill positions that meet the talent demands of new business models, changing markets, new technology, and financial and political shifts, requires rethinking and redefining succession strategies. While succession has come a long way in developing some of the foundational strategies over the past 10 years, today’s reality requires more innovative thinking and action. Among the topics presented by leading organizations and thought leaders will be:
- Redefining Succession Strategies - A CEO's Commitment to Understanding and Developing Talent for the Future - Linda Parker Hudson, Board Member, BAE Systems Inc., Bank of America and Southern Company
- Moving Beyond the Conventional: Innovative Approaches to the Succession Management Process
- Developing Leaders in Emerging Markets: Importing Succession Strategies that Accelerate Development
- Empowering the C Suite to Find Their Next 7 CEOs!
- The Power of Data: PepsiCo's Use of Analytics in Assessing and Building their Leadership Bench
- Building a Diverse Bench of Sucessors - The Neuro Science of "Breaking Bias"
- The Role of Social Media in Understanding, Engaging and Discovering our Talent - An IGNITE Session
- Developing a Global Mindset – Implications for Assessment and Development
- A Different Approach To Talent Reviews: "Mini Workshop on "How to Conduct a Great Talent Review"
- Innovation tools to Take Back to Your Organization and Apply To Rethinking Strategies
- Industry Luncheon Discussions
- Breakfast Round Table Discussions
- Mini Sessions on "Applying Strategies to your Organization"
This program has been approved for 9.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Who Should Attend:
Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and Directors responsible for Succession Management in their organizations with the majority coming from Human Resources, Leadership Development, Talent and Global Talent Management, Training and Development, Employee Development, and Diversity
For Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Michael.Felden@conference-board.org