The Change Management Conference
Where Business Leaders and Change Professionals Converge for Breakthrough Thinking
The 2014 Change Management Conference led by business leaders and change professionals including The Conference Board’s Change Management Council, will provide you with the tools you need to:
- Bridge the Gap between Executives, Managers, and Frontline Employees
- Build Ownership and Accountability at Every Level
- Coach for Clarity, Alignment, and Shared Expectations
The Conference Board Change Management Council advances the practice of change management by creating new thought leadership and developing capabilities for extraordinary performance. They have deep expertise in leading transformational change in large organizations and comprise the pre-eminent group of corporate change leaders.
Join them at the conference and compare your practices to some of the best in the world.
- Kinthi D. Sturtevant, Vice President, Strategy and Innovation, Organizational Change Management Centre, IBM Corporation
- Han-Ron Siah, Vice President, Global Initiatives, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Ginny A. Cavanagh, Vice President, Change Management, Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Eric D. Hieger, Senior director, Talent Solutions, Global Talent & Learning,ADP
- Stacey Threlkeld, Senior Director Organization Capability & Strategy,Nike, Inc.
- John Zoeckler, Global Change Management Lead, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Neil Thomas Wilson, Manager, Change Leadership Consulting, Chevron Corporation
- Daria Chernovitskaya, Organizational Effectiveness Advisor, The Boeing Company
Who Should Attend?
Change leaders, practitioners, and any executive responsible for transformation and direction setting enterprise wide and/or at the business unit/ departmental levels.