05 Feb. 2015 | Comments (0)
On February 10-11, The Conference Board’s Business-Community Impact Symposium in New York City will bring together social impact executives to discover how leading companies are making measurable positive impacts. Then, on Thursday, February 12, companies interested in taking part in this year’s Giving in Numbers survey can tune into a live webcast with representatives from CECP and me to find out more about the survey and learn helpful tips for completing it.
About the Business-Community Impact Symposium
Held at Celsius Bryant Park, the symposium is designed to help you gain the tools you need to capitalize on your company’s core competencies, employees and products to strategically tackle crucial areas. Join executives from The Conference Board’s Contributions Councils and Global Social Investing Council to hear about topics including:
- Corporate philanthropy and education
- Creativity as a tool for solving issues
- China’s social sector
We have a great list of speakers on the bill, including:
- Kate Ahern, Vice President, Social Innovation, The Case Foundation
- Jacob Gayle, Executive Director, Medtronic Foundation
- Fran Laserson, President, The Moody’s Foundation
- Seth Marbin, Program Manager, Social Responsibility, Google
- Kevin Martinez, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship, ESPN
- Tim McClimon, President, American Express Foundation
- Jean Oelwang, CEO, Virgin Unite, Partner, Virgin Group
- Dalila Wilson-Scott, President, JPMorgan Chase Foundation
Date: February 10-11, 2015
Location: Celsius at Bryant Park, New York City Download the full agenda here. Or please get in touch with me for more information (Alex.Parkinson@conference-board.org). We look forward to seeing you there. Join the conversation throughout the symposium on Twitter, using @conferenceboard and #tcbcommunity.
About the Giving in Numbers survey webcast
CECP and The Conference Board have updated and refined the Giving in Numbers survey for 2015. If your company has revenue in excess of $2 billion, we would be delighted to have you complete the survey. To help companies navigate the survey, CECP’s Carmen Perez and Jinny Jeong will join me to explain the changes and provide guidance to survey respondents on how to answer the survey. A better understanding of the survey will result in more accurate, comparable findings. Attendees will learn the benefits of participating in the research, and can use the opportunity to ask questions to the panel.
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2015
Click here for more information or to register for this complimentary webcast.