Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
18 Nov. 2016 | Comments (0)
- SNCR's Corporate Communications Practices: 2016 Edition
- The CIPR State of the Profession Report
- The USC Annenberg School GAP Report
- If you’re in the B2B space Marketing Profs, the Content Marketing Institute, and Bright Cove have assembled a report on what is happening in the industry.
- Venngage also did an interesting benchmark of itself against 115 marketing tech companies. If you’re in that space it might be useful.
- Granted, it’s one year old and funded by an event company, but CVent has assembled some very interesting benchmarks in this report.
- This report from Certain has some great stats.
- This is Merkle‘s report regarding digital marketing.
- This report from Experian has some great data about what your peers are doing.
- IDC‘s report by Rich Vancil, Best Practices in Building the New Marketing Machine, is useful.
- IDC CMO Advisory Service produced this insightful report, Beyond the Horizon: How to Excel in Marketing’s New Frontier.