Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
17 May. 2016 | Comments (0)
- Taking advantage of ongoing rapid price declines in ICT assets and services to obtain significant cost reductions, without running up cost elsewhere.
- Leveraging the shift from investment in ICT assets to purchased digital services to increase business flexibility in raising productivity and speeding up the bringing to market of new products and services.
- Creating key knowledge-based assets (product and services design, workforce training, and organizational improvements) to strengthen innovative capabilities.
- Assessing and managing different degrees of talent shortages among digital workers and tech-savvy workers.
- Utilizing local innovation ecosystems by taking advantage of access to talent, partnerships, and shared services.
- Creating agility and resiliency to anticipate and respond to the disruptive impact of new technology.