Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
30 Jun. 2011 | Comments (0)
- Dave Stangis, Vice President, CSR/Sustainability, Campbell Soup Company
- Bruce Wilson, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, Exelon Corp.
- Matthew Lepore, Vice President and Corporate Secretary, Chief Counsel — Corporate Governance, Pfizer Inc.
- Margaret Foran, Chief Governance Officer and Corporate Secretary, Prudential Financial Inc.
- Corporate free speech
- Voluntary and mandatory disclosure
- Role of tax exempt and trade associations
- Fiduciary duties of directors
- Shareholder activism
- 2008: Published “Political Money: The Need for Director Oversight.”
- 2009: Began collaborating with the Center for Political Activity to begin work on a guidebook on best practices.
- Jan. 28, 2009: Held Corporate/Investor Summit on Corporate Political Activity led by Dell and Merck.
- April 13, 2010: Held second Corporate/Investor Summit.
- November 2010: Published handbook just before the 2010 mid-term elections.