12 Nov. 2010 | Comments (0)
- Chairs all executive sessions and, in the absence of the Chair/CEO, board meetings.
- Consults with the chair and directors on meeting schedule, agenda, and materials.
- Acts as liaison between chair and board members.
- Works with the Chair to respond to shareholder inquiries and approves company responses to outside communications.
- Works with the compensation committee chair on CEO performance evaluation and compensation.
- Determines who should attend board meetings.