25 Jan. 2010 | Comments (0)
- Shareholder Proxy Access (Officially called Facilitating Shareholder Director Nominations)
- The relationship of a company’s compensation policies and practices to risk management.
- The background and qualifications of directors and nominees.
- Legal actions involving a company’s executive officers, directors and nominees.
- The consideration of diversity in the process by which candidates for director are considered for nomination.
- Board leadership structure and the board’s role in risk oversight.
- Stock and option awards to company executives and directors.
- Potential conflicts of interests of compensation consultants as well as the fees paid to consultants and their affiliates.