Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
17 Oct. 2019 | Comments (0)
Are ad agencies being fooled by online media and wasting big clients’ money? Bob Hoffman, Chief Aggravation Officer of Type A Group and a well-known industry disrupter, thinks so. He cites numerous scandals and revelations about corruption, fraud, and lies in the online advertising ecosystem as evidence. By concealing their knowledge of deceit and dishonesty in online media, the ad industry has failed at one of their most consequential responsibilities – being trustworthy stewards of their clients' money.
Register here to join us for our October Marketing & Communications Center Chat webcast, led by Marketing Institute Leader JP Kuehlwein, as he and Bob discuss:
- Are your online ad dollars being effectively managed by your ad agency?
- What do recent scandals in online media say about the future of online media?
- Are online media buying functions being moved in house?
- To what extent do digital and social media really create a following and build your brand?
- Are the problems with online media going to get better?
Who Should Attend: CMOs, marketing executives, marketing advisers, social and digital media managers, customer relations managers, brand community manager, finance managers, communications managers, media planners