Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
10 May. 2018 | Comments (0)
As part of a research project on board-shareholder engagement practices, The Conference Board and Rutgers Law School are conducting a confidential survey of corporate secretaries, general counsel, and chief legal officers.
Among the issues the short, multiple-choice survey addresses are:
- The number of times your board directly engaged with one or more shareholders
- Whether or not engagement with shareholders was adversarial
- The form of communication your board used to engage with shareholders
- The length of the longest instance of a board-shareholder engagement for your board
- The topics of your board-shareholder engagement (s)
- Whether non-employee directors are required to attend the annual general meeting
To take the survey, click here. The survey closes on May 18.