Havas Media Group BeLux
- CEO Havas Media Group BeLux (since December 2011).
- Master in Business Management - Solvay Brussels School of Economics in 1992.
- 25 years of experience in communication agencies development through digital & data infusion (WPP/IPG/Havas) and active in digital marketing since 2006.
- Automotive Experience : Peugeot, Citroën, DS, Hyundai, Kia, Ford, Toyota, Lexus.
- Hugues Rey began his career in 1992 as Research Manager for Media+Square (now WPP Mindshare) and then as Research Director for Initiative Media in 1998.
- In 2000, he created Fastbridge – the digital agency for Initiative Media.
- In 2006 and 2007, he was the Digital Director Europe Middle East Africa for Initiative.
- In 2008, he was promoted as Chief Strategy Officer for Mediabrands.
- In September 2010, he began at Havas Media Belgium where he is now the CEO.
- He is also active in many professional media associations (UMA (President 2012-2013) – CIM (President of the Strategy Committee, former president of TV Commission, former president Internet Commission) – GRP – IAB etc.).
- He is also the founding father of Interactive Advertising (IAB – 1998).
- He is Marketing teacher in Integrated Communication, Omnichannel marketing and Digital Marketing at Solvay Business School (ULB - Brussels) and since 2012 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) + International MarCom.
- Active Blogger: I’m A Bridge – www.huguesrey.com
- In 2010, Hugues Rey was very proud to receive a “Lifetime Achievement Award” during the Mixx Award.