Director of Global Art and Heritage Programs, Senior Vice President, Global Social Responsibility
Bank of America
Allen Blevin’s global responsibilities at Bank of America include:
- Signature Arts & Culture sponsorships, special programs and philanthropy.
- Management of the Bank of America Art Collection, one of the largest corporate collections.
- Bank of America Historian and management of the Corporate Archives (which dates back to 1784).
- 11 Bank of America Art Galleries and Heritage Centers (in U.S. and Europe) open free to the public.
- Art in our Communities® Program, providing fully curated exhibitions to museums, since its inception in 2008, we have provided exhibitions to 50 museums in the US and Europe.
- Museums on Us®, provide free access to 150 museums in U.S. the first weekend of every month.
- Bank of America Art Conservation Program.Iintroduced in 2010, the program provides funding to conserve work of art to institutions in the U.S., Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Allen joined Bank of America in 1988 and previously held roles as Regional Marketing Executive, Human Relations, Rewards and Recognition Executive and Internal Brand Executive. He received his Bachelor of Arts in History from Wake Forest University and an MBA from the University of North Carolina Wilmington.