According to a recent article from Bloomberg Businessweek, “a modern chief executive requires an array of hard and soft skills; they’re essential for anyone aspiring to top leadership.” Hard skills such as planning, finance, and analysis that were paramount in years past are now just a fragment of the many skills executives must now possess. In today’s global economy, soft skills like good communication, creativity, collaboration, and the ability to motivate are requisite to leadership.
Whether you are a senior executive trying to advance your organization in a new world or an experienced project manager, our Leadership Excellence Course will empower you with a multitude of new skills and a contemporary perspective on leadership. Join us for an eye-opening journey of self-discovery to uncover what kind of leader you want to be.
Register before June 20th and SAVE $200!
About Academy Leadership
No one knows more about leadership, strategy, discipline, and creative thinking than the U.S. military’s top commanding officers. With executives hailing from all branches of the world’s mightiest military, and decades of real-world experience in developing corporate leaders, Academy Leadership delivers a comprehensive, no-nonsense program for high-level executives from any industry, from any size organization.
What’s Included in the Virtual Experience
- Concentrated, convenient 3-day program
- Real-world methods for truly transformative results
- One-to-one private coaching & personalized assessment
- Interactive peer-to-peer learning environment
- Post-classroom leadership coaching for 90 days
- 36 PDUs from Project Management Institute
Skills You Will Gain
- Clear understanding of your personal leadership philosophy
- Strategies for building high-performance teams
- Steps to align and accomplish organizational goals
- Ways to build influence with boards, shareholders, stakeholders, and colleagues
- Processes for setting priorities and creating clear action plans
- Techniques to inspire and develop committed, energized employees
Earn Recertification Credits
This program has been approved for 20.25 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 30 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Event dates will all be conducted virtually. Attend from anywhere!
Additional Dates Available:
- August 4-6, 2020
- September 21-23, 2020
- December 1-3, 2020