The Member Services Coordinator works with assigned Directors of Associate Service to implement their territory strategy to ensure customer satisfaction by their member companies and in developing these members to increase their utilization of TCB products. This requires interface with member executives who function as Liaison Executives and/or Key Executives as well as their staff. This position also works with the DAS to support membership sales to non-member companies, and with the Global Membership team to support the sale and servicing of Global members. The Member Services Coordinator is responsible for accurate and timely completion of all assignments.
The Member Services Coordinator reports to the Administration Manager, Associate Service and he/she works directly with the Directors of Associate Service on coordination of individual member and prospect activities.
Principal Direct Activities
- Acts as an integral member of the Territory Team.
- Provides support for their assigned DASs in their responsibilities as relationship managers for their Associate accounts and prospective members.
Sales and Member Engagement (40% of time)
- Provide personalized customer service to TCB members and non-members.
- Effectively communicates with members and non-members about The Conference Board and its offerings.
- Customer Visit Preparation, support and Follow-up
- Increase Customer Participation and Penetration:
- On-Board new members, LEs and KE’s
- Lead Processing
Territory Management Support (50% of time)
- Takes an active role in Territory Planning with the DAS.
- Perform Annual Member Utilization Analysis
- Review current membership fee and advise DAS of any discrepancy in membership fee in accordance with approved guideline strategy.
- Renewal Preparation and Payment Tracking
U.S. Development Support (10% of time)
- Prequalify leads from the department leads funnel and pass onto appropriate DAS Team for follow up.
- Covers the Associate Service general line (x230) and provides, in a customer friendly fashion, accurate information.
- Maintains general office supplies.
- Renders assistance to other assistants.
- Works with Administrator to ensure uninterrupted work flow.
- Proactively solicit timesheet information from DAS and accurately enter into timesheet system.
- Informs DAS of upcoming vacation 2 weeks in advance
- Undertakes departmental tasks (projects) as delegated by the Administrator, Associate Service.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proactive;
- Have good attention for details;
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Have good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Be able to exercise good judgment.
- Be a team player with a customer service mentality.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- 1-2 years business preferred.
- Familiarity with various telecommunication software (ZipDX, Skype) and Adobe a plus
- Familiarity with Hoovers, Capital IQ, Datamonitor and various company websites a plus.