The core charter of Council Sales Enablement at TCB is to ensure that when the Council Development team interacts with prospective members, they have the skills, knowledge, tools, practices, and processes required to be successful. This new team plays a vital function within TCB, with the objective to increase Council sales pipeline acceleration through improving overall sales productivity – both sales efficiency and effectiveness – across the U.S. Council Development team.
The Manager, Council Sales Enablement will work with the team to equip client-facing Council Development Account Executives with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer's problem-solving lifecycle to optimize the return of investment of the selling system. This is an essential part of the overall strategy to grow membership on specific assigned Councils and, in turn, to improve the overall health of the U.S. Council program.
The position reports to the Senior Manager, Council Sales Enablement.
Principal Direct Activities
- Create and implement a growth strategy for a portfolio of about 25 Councils by understanding challenges and identifying opportunities for each specific Council.
- Enhance the content, knowledge, processes and tools that are required by Council Development team, while aligning Council sales process with our prospective members’ buying processes, to increase pipeline velocity and conversion rates.
- Participate in and actively contribute to overall Council growth initiatives, including: social media initiatives, creation of additional Councils sales collateral that will allow Council Development team to better convey or reinforce value proposition; and other projects as necessary.
- Participate in and contribute to broad-based Council sales campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- College graduate with 5+ years post-graduate work experience
- 2+ years sales and/or sales support experience
- 2+ years program management and product development
- Prioritizes changing demands, multi-tasks, and creatively meets tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Skilled in change management practices and driving organizational process improvements
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization and to collaborate across departments to achieve goals
- Strong knowledge of sales strategies, use cases and implementations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer-focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and sell to C-Suite executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with database systems and social media tools
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply for Manager, Council Sales Enablement using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.