This Executive Assistant will support two critical roles in the organization: Chief Marketing Officer and SVP of US Development. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Strong, strategic partnership with the executives to improve day-to-day efficiency.
The position will report directly to SVP, US Development and the Chief Marketing Officer.
Principal Direct Activities
- 1. Calendar Management:
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executives are able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, and team needs.
- 2. Booking travel
- 3. Processing expenses and timesheets
- 4. Event Management:
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools, e.g., Blue Jeans, Adobe, and Skype for Business.
- Participate in planning other business-related meetings as requested.
- 5. Administrative support:
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and other applications when needed.
- Track projects and compile monthly reports
- Help manage the marketing ticket system and in routing and fulfilling on requests
- 6. Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within organization and senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- 5+ years experience a must.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Apply for Executive Assistant using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.