The Manager, Associates, Europe, will lead our team of prospectors to develop a strong pipeline of possible Council members (top executives from large companies across Europe).
You’ll be working with your colleagues in Council sales as well as Council Directors and Managers, Executive Programmes to ensure that prospects meet the high standards of our programs.
We are investing to ensure that we leverage recent growth trends, our global network, and our increasing research capacity in Europe.
The position reports to the Executive Director, Executive Programmes EMEA.
Principal Direct Activities
Lead Council Associates Team
- Train and develop Associate staff (4 people), with an eye towards maintaining a pipeline of candidates for future Council Business Development Manager positions.
- Manage Associates to identify and qualify between new sales leads in FY18, and calibrate lead goals year-over-year to meet new sales targets.
- Drive a conversation rate of sales leads to sales opportunities of 70%.
- Leveraging Sugar CRM, manage goals/metrics and provide weekly reporting to ensure the sales pipeline remains robust.
- Continually research and identify new lead generation resources and refine existing resources.
- Develop and maintain processes and practices to ensure all council prospects are identified from every member company.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of pipelines for individual councils to Council Business Development Managers, Council Managers and Council Directors.
- Direct and manage the presence of the Associates Team at local TCB events, serving to engage council prospects, interface with customers, and serve as TCB brand ambassadors.
- Work with Executive Director to refine and implement new hire orientation, and on-going training and development initiatives.
- Manage the Associate Team’s SharePoint presence.
- Support the Executive Director in any way necessary to achieve the goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- College graduate with 3+ years post graduate work experience
- 2+ years’ sales experience
- 1+ year experience with hiring, training and supervising employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organized and detail oriented.
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to communicate and sell to C-suite executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply for Manager, Associates, Europe using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.