The Assistant for the Senior Vice President, Programs and Services performs a wide range of administrative activities for the SVP and the US Council department to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The Assistant utilizes information systems that maintain information critical to the Board and the Senior Vice President. The assistant also supports the Corporate Leadership practice head.
The individual is a critical member of the team, ensuring high-quality information flows and strong administrative support. The incumbent’s primary responsibilities are supporting the SVP, PS and the Council department. He/she also provides support to the head of our Corporate Leadership Practice and SNCR Awards.
Reports to the Senior Vice President, Programs and Services.
Principal Direct Activities
1. Provides departmental administrative services including:
- Scheduling and planning departmental meetings
- Managing and processing expense reports for SVP, CLP, and for US Council Program Directors;
- Codes and processes departmental invoices
2. Prepares reports required to monitor departmental performance, using a variety of databases.
3. Maintains SharePoint pages and provides support for the maintenance of departmental web pages.
4. Arranges meetings by scheduling facilitaties, preparing required materials, inviting participants via Outlook Calendar, and requesting room arrangements, technology, other equipment and meals as needed. Records, compiles and distributes minutes of meetings as required.
5. Sees that all matters requiring attention in the absence of the executive are handled or referred to the proper person for handling.
6. Responds to requests-both internal and external-and resolves problems whenever possible. Initiates correspondence and personal contacts to handle matters and individual projects as assigned by supervisor.
7. Maintains an organized system of files and records as deemed necessary, utilizing systems including SharePoint, Drives and Sugar
8. Provides administrative support for the Directors’ Notes and the SNCR Awards.
9. Completes any other special assignments and projects assigned by the Senior Vice President.
Supervision is minimal. The work is performed under general direction and governed by established office practices and procedures. Discretion and judgment are exercised in dealing with situations within the general framework set by the supervisor.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Minimum of 2 years business experience. Strong organizational and time management skills. Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to learn quickly, handle multiple tasks, and comfortably deal with senior executives in person, in writing and on the telephone. Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy, flexibility and customer service orientation are also required.
Apply for Assistant for the Senior Vice President, Programs and Services using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.