The Associate, Member Engagement position is an engagement and sales support position within the U.S. Member Development Team. The primary function of the Associate role is to work directly with the Director, Member Engagement (DME) to achieve revenue targets within these companies by increasing engagement and utilization of TCB resources within member companies.
Success in the position requires the person to possess strong organizational and writing skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision. A grasp of sales strategy as well as a high level of professionalism, strong customer service skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills is also necessary.
The Associate, Member Engagement reports to the Associate Director, Member Engagement Support and works directly with a Director, Member Engagement to support assigned member companies. They must work across departments including councils, conferences, and the knowledge organization, to contribute to the success of the total account management team.
Principal Direct Activities
- Support and oversee an account planning process by researching internal and external factors, scheduling internal meetings and handling assigned follow ups per the DME
- Secure and schedule meetings with senior executives through email and phone campaigns for the DME to help increase utilization/touch-points among members
- Understand members key business issues and opportunities and align TCB products and services in a compelling manner to meet member’s needs
- Fully prepare DME for member meetings through research and leveraging reports from TCB’s CRM system (sugar); help DME with post-meeting follow up, including direct interaction with members via phone, email, virtual, and if necessary, in person
- Work with DME to assess and analyze a member company’s engagement level with TCB, leveraging reports as well as collaborating and communicating across departments to gather appropriate information
- Help onboard new member company sales through direct client engagement as well as appropriate CRM data entry
- Connect with member executives at conferences in New York City as appropriate
- Support TCB’s social media initiatives
- Leverage CRM system to support the DME with usage data; Enter notes into CRM system and consistently update and maintain data integrity of CRM system
- Respond to member inquiries as appropriate, including signing people up to receive emails, entering them into database, and providing them an exceptional member experience
- Ensure that all interactions with members are professional, effective and appropriate for facilitating the member company’s involvement with TCB
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, marketing, or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Command of customer relationship management software and reporting tools
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply for Associate, Member Engagement using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.