The Audience Development Sales Manager is a polished, confident and articulate professional who can present, and sell The Conference Board’s portfolio of high quality events to mid-senior business leaders interested in attending. Success in the position requires the Manager to possess enthusiasm, integrity as well as a motivation to achieve revenue targets set by the organization.
Reports to the Senior Manager of Audience Development but may take assignments from department managers as approved by the Executive Director of Direct Marketing.
Principal Direct Activities
- Responsible for achieving personal sales target.
- Responsible for achieving sales KPIs (including but not limited to dial rates, pitch time, close rates).
- Responsible for generating new business and increasing revenue from new and existing conference clients.
- Effectively communicates the value of TCB conferences to senior executives and other executives who are potential attendees.
- Responsible for writing strong and professional email templates that effectively communicate the benefits of our conferences and seminars.
- Responsible for effectively using the CRM and any new tools to maximize efficiency.
- Must work respectfully, collaboratively, and professionally within a team.
- Works closely with production, marketing and sponsorship functions to deliver successful events.
- Accurately forecasts and reports activities, call feedback and results to management.
- Aligns TCB conference offerings with needs of the prospective attendee. Is innovative in finding new ways to communicate the value proposition to prospective attendees.
- Provides first-class customer service and communication to attendees and prospects.
- Responsible for collecting payments on own sales pre-event.
- Executes the call plan and sales approach as determined by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in telesales
- Ability to carry a reasonable set quota
- Ability to make over 100 calls per day
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and through email
- A customer oriented attitude
- A collaborative and respectful team player
- Experience using a CRM (ex. Salesforce, Sugar, etc.)
- Ability to adapt to new technology and tools
Apply for Audience Development Sales Manager using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.