The Manager, Business Development, Executive Programmes has responsibility for sales of Europe’s Executive Programmes to achieve our growth strategy. Assisting in the selling of existing and launches of new Councils, the manager works closely with their team members in sales and service, Council Directors and Regional Directors.
The Manager, Business Development, Executive Programmes reports to the Senior Manager, Executive Programmes Development, Europe.
Principal Direct Activities
- Oversees recruitment efforts for their portfolio in Europe
- Identifies, targets and recruits executives to join our councils
- Is accountable for reaching their monthly revenue targets to meet the growth targets of the department.
- Oversees marketing and promotion efforts for their portfolio
- Works with the Senior Manager and team, in any way necessary to implement sales strategies and to achieve the goals of the department
- Updates CRM system regularly
- Works on product launches to by ensuring new leads are identified and promotional campaigns executed.
- Manage monthly membership activity (joins, quits, replacement figures)
- Works on specific projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent;
- 8-10 years work experience that includes 3-4 years experience in selling business services to senior level executives;
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate structures and the various executive roles;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with senior executives;
- Organized and detail oriented work style; ability to multi-task;
- Customer-focused approach and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management;
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused;
- Effective team collaboration skills;
- Affinity towards our company mission and interest in our knowledge areas.
Apply for Manager-Business Development-Executive Programmes using the link below:
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.