The Council Service Coordinator is a service support and accounts receivable position for Councils (invitation only peer-to-peer executive networks). Responsibilities include invoicing, accounts receivable and booking logistics. The Council Service Coordinator reports to the Executive Director, Executive Programmes and is a part of the Council Service Team. The team works in conjunction with the Accounting, Council Managers and others.
The position reports to the Executive Director, Executive Programmes
Principal Direct Activities
- Request contracts for transportation, hotel, restaurant and meeting accommodation for council meetings and forwards to the respective Council Manager for their approval and signature
- Assist in the creation of documentation detailing event travel and contact information (joining instructions).
- Produce and distribute the monthly internal calendar of events.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports by creating meeting evaluation documentation and updating databases
- Update key documents related meeting themes and topics
- Order supplies and organize shipping of items related to meeting management
- Responsible for emailing all council invoices (approximately 650 annually) on a regular basis and handling the responses.
- Conduct process to collect on past due council invoices.
- Council collections – weekly dunning (via phone and email) to customers with invoices older than 30-60 days.
- Work closely with accounting to complete payment forms, handle purchase orders and other electronic transfers.
- Support current service team members with projects as needed.
- Support the Executive Director in any way necessary to achieve the goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
- College graduate with 1-2 years post graduate work Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply for Council Service Coordinator - Brussels using the link below: