The Council Membership Coordinator role focuses on searching and recruiting new senior executives for our Asia-Pacific Council program. His/her responsibility is to work closely with the development and Council teams to recruit new executive members to achieve our growth strategy.
This is ideal role for a new sales person to progress with in a multinational consultative sales role; initially a telesales role there is the opportunity to progress in to senior roles with in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Work experience that includes 2+ years’ experience in selling business services to C-level executives
- Demonstrated knowledge of corporate structures and the various executive roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with senior executives
- Comfortable with cold-calling
- Organized and detail oriented work style; able to multi-task
- Customer-focused approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Dynamic, initiative-taking and result-focused
- Familiar with CRM systems, such as SugarCRM
The Conference Board is a global, independent business membership and research association working in the public interest. Established in 1916 our mission is unique: To provide the world's leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
Working with both large local companies and fortune 500 organizations we conduct research and convene business leaders in forums large and small, public and private. The insights captured through our extensive network feed directly back into our research and meeting agendas, ensuring that our activities remain sharply focused on the key issues of the day.
Apply for Associate Director of Content Marketing using the link below: