The Senior Vice President, US Development (SVP) is responsible for guiding TCB's commercial strategy in North America and managing sales and account management teams who represent our corporate membership to all segments in the United States. She/he must work with product leaders who are also responsible for product revenue to ensure that maximum value is delivered to members.
The SVP provides the vision and leadership necessary to support the core business strategy and mission in three areas:
- Increasing membership and retention of member companies and the engagement of member executives;
- Developing deep relationships with CEOs and executives in key functions (Finance, HR, Strategy, Legal, Talent, and Communications);
- Collaborating with other units to ensure that membership campaigns and support systems are integrated with program development, reflect international priorities and respond to the existing and anticipated needs of members.
She/he is accountable for:
- Developing and executing national account sales strategy (~$20M revenue)
- Cross-selling revenue targets, including Councils and Center memberships (~$25M revenue)
- Identifying and driving emerging, market trends
- Developing and retaining talent with succession planning in mind, with 10 direct reports and a team of 40.
- CEO, Senior Executive, and Board-level engagement in support of key account relationship management strategies
- Driving organization adoption and implementation of emerging trends from the national market into the organization through formal and informal channels, including member/account tools, programs, products, reporting, engagement, pricing and performance metrics
- Forecasting membership and revenues and directs the implementation of sales strategies and tactics to ensure that appropriate business mix is attained.
- Developing and executing account and client education and relationship programming
- Acquiring, analyzing and sharing market and competitive intelligence with sales team and senior leaders to capitalize on market trends and developments.
- A minimum of ten to fifteen years' demonstrated experience in increasingly responsible sales/account management positions. The focus of this experience should be at research or professional service organizations with national sales management experience including the development, training and motivation of a sales staff.
- Heavy emphasis on sales and account management activities with a proven record of accomplishment and advancement including significant top-level customer exposure.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a sales organization and successfully motivating and building a highly qualified and educated group of professionals.
- An innate sensitivity to and respect for individuals at all levels, possessing natural leadership qualities responsible to the organization's needs and able to obtain consistently superior performance from his/her team.
- BS/BA or related experience. MBA highly desirable
- 10-12 years Sales experience
- 5-10 years demonstrated sales leadership experience
Interested candidates should contact:
Anne F. Keating
TCB doesn’t discriminate / we are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees.