Associate, Leadership Development Experiences (Open enrollments-OE)
The Delegate Sales Manager is a polished, well-educated, confident and articulate professional whose role is to present and sell The Conference Board’s portfolio of high quality Experiential Leadership Development Programs to mid to senior business leaders.
Success in the position requires the Associate to possess enthusiasm, integrity as well as a motivation to achieve the revenue targets set by the organization. Good written and verbal communication skills as well as a customer oriented attitude are essential qualifications.
Reports to the Manager, Experiential Programs but may take assignments from the Executive Director, Leadership & Experiential Program as required.
Principal Direct Activities
- Responsible for achieving personal sales targets through lead development/prospecting and direct outreach by phone and email for OE sales in the US and Europe.
- Responsible for achieving sales KPIs (including but not limited to dial rates, pitch time, close rates).
- Responsible for generating new business and increasing revenue from new and existing OE sessions.
- Effectively communicates the value of TCB experiential programs to senior executives and other executives who are potential attendees.
- Accurately forecasts and reports activities, call feedback and results to management.
- Aligns TCB experiential offerings with needs of the prospective attendee. Is innovative in finding new ways to communicate the value proposition to prospective attendees.
- Provides first-class customer service and communication to attendees and prospects.
- Responsible for collecting payments on own sales pre-event.
- Responsible for working with TCB employees in other geographic regions, as appropriate.
- Executes the call plan and sales approach as determined by management.
- Projects knowledge, energy and enthusiasm about TCB’s experiential programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
1-4 years of sales experience is preferred. Must possess a bachelor degree and possess the ability to work with, and pitch to, senior level executives. Candidate must have excellent communication, writing and reading skills. Candidate must be able to work on multiple projects and with minimal supervision both independently and be self-driven within a team structure. Ability to strategically identify target audience and stay focused in placing 90+ outbound calls daily to achieve sales goals. Experience in self-generating sales leads as well as the capability to work off of warm leads. Conference and/or executive education experience / knowledge is a plus. Must be familiar with Microsoft Word and Email based programs. Candidate must have a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude to function within a team based environment.
Required – Please submit resume and cover letter, explaining how your experience relates to the job responsibilities.