Our membership includes over 1,200 companies in both the established and emerging markets of the world. Our global community of leadership experts, which includes representatives from The Conference Board and a number of prominent companies, works to ensure our members receive the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
The Conference Board Leadership Team
- Steve Odland, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Tom Stigler, US Member Development
- Marion Feigenbaum, Executive Programs: Councils & Conferences
- Jennifer Tarlow, Human Resources
- Sophia Muirhead, Chief Legal Officer
- Carol Orenstein, Chief Marketing Officer
- Rebecca Ray, Human Capital
- Rainer Schultheis, Managing Director, International
- James Slamp, Chief Financial Officer
- Bart van Ark, Chief Economist
The Conference Board Experts: Staff members and Senior Fellows at the cutting edge of economics and business knowledge
The Conference Board Trustees: The Conference Board Trustees: Chairmen and CEOs of global corporations such as MIT, Cardinal Health, Fremont Group, McKinsey & Company, State Farm, Aetna, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Telefónica, INSEAD, and Alcoa.
The Conference Board Global Counsellors: Leaders of international stature and outlook who bring critical insight to our planning and development
The Conference Board Global Advisory Council: the Hon. Paul Volcker chairs this group of global thinkers who meet to address the long-term business environment