Products and Services Associate
The Products and Services Associate is a research and sales support position for Councils (invitation only peer-to-peer executive networks) Diversity Boot Camp and Academies, as well, as supporting New Business Development Initiatives. Responsibilities include lead generation for approximately over 70 Councils in a wide range of corporate functions, Diversity Boot Camps, and Academies. The Products and Services Coordinator Associate reports to the Senior Manage, Products and Services and is a part of the Membership Team. The team works in conjunction with the MPS, DAS, Executive Directors, Council Program Directors, Council Managers and others.
The position reports to the Senior Manager, Products & Services.
Principal Direct Activities
- Generate 10-15 qualified new leads per week – including the research of Council wish list companies
- Compile membership reports for individual councils
- Analyze territories to identify prospects for new products
- New Membership Development Team by securing appointments with prospects
- Support current membership team members with projects as needed
- Support the Senior Manager, Products and Services and Associate Director, Products and Services in any way necessary to achieve the goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualification and Requirements
- College graduate with 1-2 years post graduate work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision