The Department Assistant will provide administrative assistance and support to the Office of the CEO. In addition, the Department Assistant will provide administrative assistance with senior executive relations, other special projects, and to other members of the Executive team, as needed.
Reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO
Principal Direct Activities
- Provides general administrative support including:
- Collecting and sorting mail for the department and identifying critical items for action
- Copying and scanning documents
- Organizing and maintaining CEO office files and materials
- Placing office supply orders
- Preparing Power Point presentations, proofreading and formatting of documents used for internal and external presentations
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate must possess an undergraduate degree with three years minimum experience in an office or business environment. Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Candidate must be a team player with excellent customer service abilities. Must have a professional demeanor with strong oral and written communication skills. Lastly, candidate should be detailed oriented and have the capacity to handle multiple and often changing tasks and priorities.