The Webcast and Digital Media Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating pre-production, production and post-production for various live and recorded events including webcasts and videoconferencing. The position works closely with all members of the Digital Media team and collaborates cross-departmentally to ensure high quality productions and efficient, error-free operations. Duties include, but are not limited to: webcast pre and post production, contractor and talent coordination, live webcast coverage, and management of Virtual Conference and Video Presence operations and technology.
Reports to the Associate Director, Webcasts and Digital Media. Works in close collaboration with Senior Production Specialists,the Manager, Webcasts Operations, and colleagues from all areas of The Conference Board, as well as with our clients – senior executives at the World’s leading companies.
Principal Direct Activities
- Coordinates and communicates professionally across multiple levels within the organization – from pre-production to post-production – to create high quality productions in a fast paced environment
- Follows precise procedures for webcast preparation, including but not limited to: contractor coordination, procuring and uploading content to Webcast platform, preparing on-air graphics, and pre-event testing.
- Completes webcast post production according to established procedures including but not limited to compiling attendee and evaluation data, preparing recordings, and uploading On Demand elements.
- Actively participates in the production of live webcasts. Takes responsibility for the quality of the final product in all aspects by following approved procedures, actively solving problems, documenting solutions, and seeking continuous improvement
- Manages the coordination of Video Presence videoconferencing meeting requests including supplying participant instructions, ensuring connections with clients, conducting pre-meeting briefs, and operating in-room technology.
- Manages the coordination and creation of Virtual Conferences including but not limited to procurement of all deliverables, ensuring synchronization of video and slides, and post production of the virtual conference environment.
- Conducts technical reviews and training with remote speakers to test and troubleshoot audio and video connections, promoting the highest production standards possible.
- Maintenance and administration of select program metrics
- Performs additional duties and projects as identified by the Associate Director, Webcasts and Digital Media
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in production coordination.
- Impeccable organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Must be comfortable working/communicating with senior level management and executives.
- Must project a professional image at all times.
- Comfortable in a studio or field production environment
- Must be able to prioritize multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work and troubleshoot calmly under pressure.
- Experience with Webcasts and Videoconferencing a strong plus
- A passionate desire to produce consistent, creative programming of the highest quality
- Interest in learning more about Digital Media production including video production, animation, and editing
- Minimal travel, some early mornings.