The Products and Services Associate is a research and sales support position for Councils (invitation only peer-to-peer executive networks), Diversity Boot Camp and Conferences. Responsibilities include lead generation for approximately 70 Councils in a wide range of corporate functions, Diversity Boot Camp and conferences. The Products and Services Coordinator reports to the Associate Director, Products and Services and is a part of the Membership Team. The team works in conjunction with the DAS, Executive Directors, Council Program Directors, Council Managers and others.
The position reports to the Associate Director, Products and Services.
Principal Direct Activities
- Generate 10-15 qualified new leads per week – including the research of Council wish list companies
- Compile membership reports for individual councils
- Analyze territories to identify prospects for new products
- Follow up on Council quits and non-payments
- Support current membership team members with projects as needed
- Support the Associate Director, Products and Services in any way necessary to achieve the goals of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Qualification and Requirements
- College graduate with 1-2 years post graduate work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused with excellent interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision