Trends in U.S. Consumer Spending
30 October, 2012 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
Consumer spending in the U.S has experienced major changes during and after the great recession. In this webcast we will:
- Learn about the main trends in U.S. consumer spending, focused on the impact of the housing market
- Learn about the main factors impacting consumer spending
- Learn about the trends in consumer spending by age, income, location, and other socioeconomic groupings
- Learn about trends in consumer prices
- Discuss the outlook for consumer spending in the coming year
Audience: economists; strategists; professionals in consumer insights, marketing, or consumer experience
Louise Keely is a Senior Vice President at Nielsen and concurrently serves as Chief Research Officer for The Demand Institute. Louise was most recently Intellectual Capital Director at The Cambridge Group, a division of Nielsen that specializes in... Full Bio
Gad Levanon, Ph.D.
Gad Levanon is director of macroeconomic research at The Conference Board, where he also leads the labor markets program. He also serves on The Demand Institute™ leadership team.
Levanon created ... Full Bio