Employee Health Care: High Deductible Health Plans and Onsite Wellness Solutions
11 May, 2011 | (01 hr)
Sign In to access this Webcast
This is a four part Conference KeyNotes Webcast series to include video clips and live discussion of sessions delivered at The 2011 Employee Health Care Conference.
During these sessions, executives will discuss:
- Results from early adoption of high deductible health plans and onsite wellness solutions
- Employing the strategic levers of corporate social responsibility, sustainability and philanthropy to drive employee engagement and achieve better health
- Helping employees become better health care consumers
- Worksite health and pharmacy as an engagement strategy
- The new world of employee engagement in health care
- Innovations in health care: not an oxymoron
- Real reform: real ways to reduce health care costs
Participants will have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers.
You may register for just one or all four webcasts.
Who Should Attend:
Executives responsible for Employee Health Plans, Employee Benefits, Employee Wellness, Employee Engagement.
Pamela T. Miller
Pamela T. Miller, Esq. is Vice President, Sustainability and Community Investment at Medco and also serves as Executive Director of the Medco Foundation. Medco is the world’s leading pharmacy benefit management company and a member of ... Full Bio
Tami E. Hutchison
Hutchison has 25 years of experience working in non-profit and for-profit healthcare provider systems, primarily in strategy, business development and operations. She also has extensive experience in non-traditional governance structures, joint ve... Full Bio
Mr. Mauro joined The Conference Board in 1998 as a portfolio manager and program director. He founded and chaired The Conference Board's Employee Health Care Council, Tax Executives Council, Working Groups on Consumer Driven Health Care, Emp... Full Bio