The Conference Board CEO Challenge 2011: A Conversation with Two Mid-Market CEOs
16 June, 2011 | (01 hr)
The Conference Board’s annual survey of CEO Challenges is one of our most anticipated and provocative publications. Each annual report provides insights into what’s on the mind of CEOs today, and their concerns about the future – concerns that also help define the agenda for The Conference Board’s future research. The annual CEO Challenge Survey allows us to expand our attention to the voice of business leaders from companies of various sizes and industries, and representing, in this year’s survey more than ever, the globalization of world business.
This webcast will bring together two highly respected leaders, Julie Klapstein, President and CEO of Availity LLC, and Sander Flaum of Flaum Partners Inc., to discuss some of the challenges their firms face in the new reality – and their perspective on the challenges of the larger firms that are essential parts of their service chains. Availity and Flaum Partners each serve different aspects of the health care and pharmaceutical industries – but their perspectives and insights are of interest to employers of all industries and sizes.
This webcast will discuss:
- Challenges of Finding and Retaining the Best Talent
- Maintaining an Innovative Culture
- Dealing Creatively with a new world of government regulations
- The intersection of the challenges, perspectives, and needs of larger and smaller firms
Who should attend:
- Executives responsible for Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Learning & Organizational Development, Operations, Corporate Governance, Innovation, Marketing
- Mid-Market members of all levels
Julie Klapstein is the Chief Executive Officer of Availity, LLC, a joint venture between five leading health plans.* Availity optimizes information exchange between multiple health care stakeholders through a single, secure network.
The Av... Full Bio
Martin Cohen is director of mid-market programs and services at The Conference Board. In this capacity, he helped launch the Mid-Market Advisory Panel, as well as