The Conference Board Diversity & Inclusion Academy focuses on preparing participants to develop and implement effective D&I strategies and initiatives. Participants learn real-world lessons from current and former D&I leaders in an interactive forum.
The program includes:
- Two in-person sessions led by premier D&I practitioners
- Webcasts on pertinent topics
- A learning coach and peer coach supplementing instructor-led development
- Formal and informal assessments to understand and take into account of your own and others' preferences
- Pre-work to be completed before the first in-person session
- An opportunity to work on a mid-term project of your choice that directly applies academy learning to accelerate the accomplishment of your organization's D&I objectives
- Relevant research summaries from The Conference Board
- Networking dinners and receptions.
For more detailed program information, please contact us here.