Talent Management Value Imperatives: Strategies for Execution
This report was developed to enrich the body of knowledge presented in Integrated and Integrative Talent Management: A Strategic HR Framework. To get at the essence of how integrated talent management provides value, this report, through in-depth interviews, looks at the three P’s:
- Prerequisites: Cultural characteristics, top management behavior, and other requirements for talent management success
- Processes: Specific ways organizations are using talent management initiatives
- Performance: How organizations show value and prove the business case for talent management
- Key Findings
- How Does Talent Management Provide Value?
- Prerequisites - What Is Needed or Required
- Processes - What Works and What Doesn’t
- Performance - Measuring Real Business Impact
- Approaching Integrated Talent Management
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings from Mature TM Organizations
- Company Profiles for American Express, Pitney Bowes, and Cisco Systems, Inc.