Developing Business Leaders for 2010
Note: Some data has been corrected.
The demands on today's leaders and those of the next generation will continue to grow. This study, based on extensive interview and survey data, addresses the efforts of leading-edge companies to develop the leadership strength they will need to ensure competitive success in the coming years.
- What forces will have the largest impact on the business environment of the future?
- New ideas: What leading-edge companies are doing now to develop the next generation of leaders
- Future skills: The competencies and skills predicted to be essential to leadership success in 2010
- Developing Leaders: Not a risk-free activity, even in best practice companies
- Organizational Characteristics: The structure, policies, and culture believed to best support developing leaders
Full report features case studies of:
The World Bank, Sun Microsystems, Inc., PPG Industries, BASF, Dow Chemical, General Electric Capital Corporation, Wachovia, Deere & Company, and Pitney Bowes