Singapore Corporates and Investor Confidence
Dr. Carolyn Kay Brancato
This corporate governance handbook for directors and officers of corporations in Singapore is based on extensive research, seminars and focus group meetings, and personal interviews with senior executives in Singapore.
- Corporate Governance: A System to Ensure Corporate Effectiveness
- Singapore and the Impetus for Corporate Governance Reform
- How Does the Board Define its Fiduciary Duties?
- How Effectively Does the Board Monitor Company Performance?
- Does the Board Have Sufficient "Independence" to Properly Perform its Duties?
- What Kind of Nominating Process Does the Board Have in Place?
- Summary of Key Trends
- U.K. Department of Trade and Industry Company (DTI) Company Law Review Steering Group Draft Statement of Directors' Duties