Beyond the Hype: E-nabling the Sales and Marketing Force
Thomas M. Bodenberg
Sign In to Download
While the over-hyped e-commerce bubble may finally have burst, substantial benefits have accrued to firms who e-nable themselves. This report describes the impact of e-nabling, defined as the implementation of digital and communication technologies for the purposes of improving performance and creating the real-time enterprise. Based on survey responses, executive in-depth interviews, case studies, and a review of the secondary literature, it specifically examines the impact of e-nabling on the sales and marketing functions.
- Technology and the Sales and Marketing Organization
- The Web Site and the Distribution Partner
- Customer Relationship Issues
- Measuring Results
- Brave New Worker?
Full report also includes:
- Case Study: Xerox
- Profile of Survey Respondents
- More Than 30 Tables and Charts