Transforming the Supply Chain
Anna S. Powell
Sign In to Download
Supply chain management is undergoing rapid transformation, driven by a number of factors, including the use of new technologies and the global marketplace. This report is based on a survey of supply chain executives, who comment on organizing for the supply chain effort, the role of suppliers, and the use of new technologies (including e-purchasing and B2B marketplaces).
- The Business of Supply Chain
- Organizing for the Supply Chain Transformation
- SCM Transformation Design and Implementation: E-Procurement, B2B Marketplaces, and the Role of Suppliers
- Measures and Outcomes
- Lasting Effects of September 11th?
- Executive summary
- Survey participant profile
- More than 10 tables and charts