The Shareholder Activism Report and Resource Portal
The Shareholder Activism Report provides corporations with the tools required to understand their shareholder base, assess gaps and vulnerabilities that could make the company a target, and ultimately respond to possible requests for change. The Report helps navigate investor filings, distinguish shareholder types, and learn about activists’ objectives and tactics. Benchmarking information is offered to increase shareholder value and address gaps and vulnerabilities that would increase exposure to requests from activist investors.
The Report is supplemented by an online Resource Portal, which features:
- Directory of 400+ activist investors
- Proxy contest fact sheets
- Voting policies by shareholder groups
- Extensive literature (articles, legal memorandum, business notes, conference presentations)
- Top 50 activist profiles
Over 200 sample documents from activist campaigns (including response letters and settlement agreements) The Shareholder Activism Report and Resource Portal are brought to you in collaboration with the following leading professional firms:
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Egon Zehnder International
- Georgeson Inc.
- Hedge Fund Solutions, LLC
- Innisfree M&A Incorporated
- Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- MacKenzie Partners, Inc.
- Sard Verbinnen & Co
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
To order or request more information, please call Matteo Tonello at +1 (212) 339-0335 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org