Effecting Change in Business Enterprises
Interviews conducted by Carole Weinstein.
Working in change management has probably never been as important or as complex as it is today. To help managers navigate, this study presents current models and methods used based on a survey, in-depth interviews, case studies, and the collective experience of The Conference Board’s Three Faces of Change Working Group members. Its focus was to study change management at three organizational levels:
Drawing on these resources, the report examines the “state of the art” in initiating and effecting change in business enterprises.
- Key Findings
- The Only Business Constant is Change
- Change Management as a Business Function
- Preparing for and Effecting Change
- Overcoming Resistance and Sustaining Change
- Achieving Success
- The Role of HR in Change Management
- The Future of Change Management
- Lessons Learned: The Three Faces of Change Management
Full Report Also Includes:
- Case Studies: Keyspan Corporation, Motorola, Inc., AT&T Corp., Sprint Corporation, The New York Times Company, and General Motors Corporation.
- Over a dozen tables and charts.