Corporate Citizenship Reporting: Best Practices
This is the first of two major publications resulting from the Measure of Success project, a research project of The Conference Board in collaboration with the Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy (CECP), funded by the Ford Foundation. The project is designed to explore the current corporate perspective on and practices in measuring corporate citizenship performance. This report presents case studies of five companies that exemplify best practices in the public reporting to stakeholders of citizenship performance. Materials presented in the case studies are based on these companies’ most recent public reports, all published in 2004 and 2005.
- Communicating Priorities and Performance
- The Big Picture of Sustainability Reporting
- Case Study BP
- Case Study HP
- Case Study Novo Nordisk
- Case Study Procter & Gamble
- Case Study UPS
- Details how the five companies profiled represent a particularly effective example of how the reporting of corporate citizenship practice has been integrated into the firm’s basic business mission.
- Summarizes some common themes that run through their practices on corporate citizenship reporting.
- Encapsulates the big picture of sustainability reporting.