Merger Integration Conference
Unlocking Merger Value
12 - 13 June, 2014
San Francisco, CA
12 - 13 June, 2014
Merger Integration 2014 offers solutions for the most confounding integration challenges in M&A
Acquiring companies tend to outperform industry peers that don’t pursue an active M&A strategy--in good times and bad. Yet despite the increasing professionalism of corporate M&A efforts over the last decade, acquisitions are still a high-risk endeavor even for the most seasoned, serial acquirer.
The 10th Annual Merger Integration Conference has been redesigned to reflect the growing demands to get value from M&A. New and experienced integration managers will gather for two interactive days to get to the core of what it takes to build a successful integration capability from expert speakers with proven value from their integration efforts.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover the habits and best practices of successful serial acquirers to grow your business
- Tackle the most common pain points and integration challenges including sales and IT integration
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of reverse integration
- Examine how to tailor your integration approach by deal type
- Overcome the challenges of cross-border M&A to build a global organization
- Hear from integration experts from Google, Johnson & Johnson, Salesforce.com, ghSmart & Company, Microsoft, Schneider Electronic, Cognizant, Adobe, CISCO, DePuy Synthes Companies, Autodesk, FedEx, Harvard Business School, McKinsey & Company and many more
Additional topics include:
Jump-start Your Integration
The Power of Integration Clusters
Revenue Focused Integration:Honing in on Your Sales Force and Your Customer Experience
Tackling the Challenge of IT Integration
Boosting M&A Value with the Right Integration Leader
More and more companies are sending teams of people to attend this event! If you’re interested in sending a team, please email email@example.com to inquire about special pricing.
Can’t attend in San Francisco in June? Join us in New York in May!