Merger Integration Conference
Unlocking Merger Value
12 - 13 June, 2014
San Francisco, CA
12 - 13 June, 2014
Merger Integration 2014 offers solutions for the most confounding integration challenges in M&A
Acquiring companies tend to outperform industry peers that don’t pursue an active M&A strategy--in good times and bad. Yet despite the increasing professionalism of corporate M&A efforts over the last decade, acquisitions are still a high-risk endeavor even for the most seasoned, serial acquirer.
The 10th Annual Merger Integration Conference has been redesigned to reflect the growing demands to get value from M&A. New and experienced integration managers will gather for two interactive days to get to the core of what it takes to build a successful integration capability from expert speakers with proven value from their integration efforts.
Why You Should Attend
- Discover the habits and best practices of successful serial acquirers to grow your business
- Tackle the most common pain points and integration challenges including sales and IT integration
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of reverse integration
- Examine how to tailor your integration approach by deal type
- Overcome the challenges of cross-border M&A to build a global organization
- Hear from integration experts from Google, Johnson & Johnson, Salesforce.com, ghSmart & Company, Microsoft, Schneider Electronic, Cognizant, Adobe, CISCO, DePuy Synthes Companies, Autodesk, FedEx, Harvard Business School, McKinsey & Company and many more
Additional topics include:
Jump-start Your Integration
The Power of Integration Clusters
Revenue Focused Integration:Honing in on Your Sales Force and Your Customer Experience
Tackling the Challenge of IT Integration
Boosting M&A Value with the Right Integration Leader
More and more companies are sending teams of people to attend this event! If you’re interested in sending a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about special pricing.
Can’t attend in San Francisco in June? Join us in New York in May!
Earn up to 13.5 CPE credits in the Business Management and Organization field of study
The Conference Board is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and /or refund, please contact our offices at 212 339 0345.