Managing Global Risk and Reputation to Your Company’s Advantage Seminar
A Multi-Disciplinary, Interactive Seminar for Senior Executives
10 - 11 December, 2013
The Conference Board Conference Center
New York, NY
Scheduled Speakers 10 - 11 December, 2013
- Brigida Benitez, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Andrea Bonime-Blanc, Chief Executive Officer, GEC Risk Advisory LLC and Seminar Program Director, The Conference Board
- Jacqueline E. Brevard, Retired Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Jeffrey B. Gracer, Principal, Sive Paget & Riesel P.C.
- Carmen Oveissi Field, Principal, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Professor S. Prakash Sethi, University Distinguished Professor of Management, Baruch College Zicklin School of Business
- Judy Young, Executive Director, The Institute for Ethical Leadership, Rutgers University School of Business