Senior Corporate Communication Management Conference
Strategies that Transform the Organization
11 - 12 December, 2013
Fordham University at Lincoln Center
New York, NY
Scheduled Speakers 11 - 12 December, 2013
- Andrew Bowins, Senior Vice President, External Communications, MasterCard Worldwide
- Matthew Broder, Global Communications Leader, Daymon Worldwide
- Robin Fray Carey, Chief Executive Officer, Social Media Today LLC
- Peter Hirsch, Director, Reputation Risk, Ogilvy Public Relations
- Paula Keve, Chief Communications Officer, Dow Jones
- Shannon Lapierre, Senior Vice President, Communications, The Hartford
- Zenia Mucha, Executive Vice President, Chief Communications Officer, The Walt Disney Company
- Gary Magenta, Senior Vice President, Client Solutions, Root, Inc.
- Thomas T. Noland, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, Humana Inc.
- Anthony Piniella, Vice President, Corporate Communication, NCR Corporation
- Sherry Pudloski, Vice President, Worldwide Communications, Pfizer Inc.
- Frances Resheske, Senior Vice President, Public Affairs, Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Daniel Sieger, Vice President, Communications, McGraw-Hill Education
- Angela Sinickas, Founder, Sinickas Communications Inc.