Apply to Attend
In order to attend, please fill in the form below
Per participant fee for entire program
- Members with The Conference Board in Europe: 6.000 Euros
Members with The Conference Board in the U.S.A.: $7,750 USD
- Non-Members with The Conference Board in Europe: 9.950 Euros
Non-Members with The Conference Board in the U.S.A.: $9,750 USD
- Members and Non-Members with The Conference Board in Europe, contact Johan Witters at firstname.lastname@example.org, and in the United States of America, contact
Katie Plotkin at email@example.com
The Academy participation fee covers the cost of:
- 1. Participation in the entire Academy program
- 2. All meals associated with the program
- 3. Individual coaching sessions with faculty
- 4. Organization of webcast sessions, and in-person meetings
- 5. Academy material and literature
- 6. Administrative and logistics support
- 7. Dedicated website access
- Attendees are responsible for the costs of hotel accommodations and travel to the Academy location.
The contract between you, the client, and The Conference Board, will commence upon receipt of this order confirmation. An invoice will be sent to you, payable in 30 days. There are no cancellation refunds. Registrations are not transferable to a future session. Attendee substitutions may be made at no additional charge but not prior to The Conference Board approval. In Europe, this contract is governed by Belgian law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Belgium will have the exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes which cannot be resolved amicably.
Please complete all questions below. Should you have any questions regarding the program or completing this application please use the Contact us form or e-mail us. In Europe, contact Johan Witters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0)2 679 50 60. In the United States of America, contact Katie Plotkin at email@example.com or call +1 212 339 0449.
Upon receipt, we will contact you with additional information, next steps, and any additional information needed.